Australian Library and Information Association Health Libraries Australia
ALIA HLA professional development day, held 19 July 2018 at Kolling Building auditorium, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney. Featuring presentations:
- Keynote address: To be or not to be … the prospects for an Australasia PMC.
- Development of a new business model to support collaborative digital services - what does this mean for health libraries?
- ShareIt - Future Directions for Collections and Practice in Inter-library loans and Document Delivery.
- Mediated searches save clinicians’ time – the evidence.
- Video presentation - Putting a dollar value on your training and research services.
- The Polyglot Search Translator (PST): Evaluation of a tool for improving searching in systematic reviews: a randomized crossover trial.
- Literature Search Service Level Agreement…where it can take you…
- Information sources in indigenous health.
- Award Presentations.
- Integrated Care Search: Fast and Reliable Access to Integrated Care Research.
- Topic search filters: a systematic scoping review: A report on 2016 Anne Harrison Award project outcomes.
- Changing role of the academic health sciences librarian.
- Not just the usual performance metrics at NSLHD Library Service.
- When less means more: Improving information access through “Medicine Quick Links”.
- #RACSLibrary - Involvement in Social Surgeons Strategies at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- HLA projects quick reports and Health Librarianship Strategic Directions 2020-25 – facilitated by Gemma Siemensma.
Deakin, ACT: Australian Library and Information Association
Australian Library and Information Association
Download hla_pd_final_copy_for_web_2.pdf (319.83 KB)