Australian Library and Information Association Health Libraries Australia
ALIA HLA professional development day, 'The Value Proposition' held in 2013. Featuring presentations addressing:
- Research into our services and skills.
- Search skills of health librarians – how do we measure up?
- One tribe- many tribes? Mapping the boundaries and our population. Workforce, place, role, the HLA census.
- Marketing health librarianship as a profession. Adding value to health librarians' professional role: HLA research into education and workforce needs, and the launch of the PD health specialisation.
- ePortfolios to support PD.
- 2012 HLA/HCN Award winner from CareSearch (Palliative Care Knowledge Network) – search filter development and the implications for practice.
- eResearch@Flinders: reusing librarians’ skills for a new area of service delivery.
- Single click results- aiding access to clinical information.
Deakin, ACT: Australian Library and Information Association
Australian Library and Information Association
Download hla_pd_day_2013_1.pdf (63.72 KB)